Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I've been TAGGED:

1. I AM...overwhelmed with how good God has been to me and my family
2. I WANT...so many things but I am learning how to be content
3. I HAVE…short hair again and I LOVE it!
4. I KEEP... going to Lindsey’s for tea and fellowship (love you, girly)
5. I WISH I COULD... play the guitar
6. I HATE… it when spiders think they are welcome in my home
7. I FEAR... I may rip my jeans if I eat another piece of fudge
8. I HEAR...the quiet chit-chat among my co-workers and am thankful for my job
9. I DON'T THINK... we will get our Christmas lights up outside this year
10. I REGRET... poor decisions that I have made in my life
11. I LOVE...the snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
12. I AM NOT... skinny
13. I DANCE... all the time.
14. I SING... all the time too. I LOVE music!
15. I NEVER... use credit cards. Tempting though.
16. I RARELY... go a day without talking my mom and dad
17. I CRY WHEN I WATCH... Gone With the Wind
18. I AM NOT ALWAYS... quiet and sophisticated.
19. I HATE THAT... my kids are growing up so fast
20. I'M CONFUSED ABOUT... so many things. Joy says my motto should be “I’m confused….wait…maybe I’m not.”
21. I NEED... to go Christmas shopping. I haven’t even started yet.

I TAG Joy, Mom and Lindsey. ( can I tag 3 people? oh, well...I just did)

No comments: