Sunday, October 19, 2008

Patch the Pirate Club

Tonight the Patch the Pirate club got up and demonstrated what they have been learning over the last 4 weeks. We were short on kids but I think they still did an amazing job at conveying to the congregation the fact that God is always watching us, and that He can see when we do wrong...even when we think that no one knows.
My little Hopie was a back up for the skit and ended up doing it. I think she did such a good job...But then again, I am so very proud when I see my children serving the Lord. David sang the 1st verse as a solo, which was a joy for me to see since lately he has been reluctant to use his talents in front of a crowd. I am just over-joyed and thought I would share their performance.




1 comment:

Sally Ann said...

Haha! That is so cute! David was really good!