Friday, October 10, 2008

Friends

I learned a long time ago that you don't count your friends on a sunny day, when the world is bright and beautiful and there's a song in your heart...you wait for a storm, when the clouds are dark and threatening and you think you'll never smile again...and, if anyone is still beside you despite the thunder, the cold, and the torrents...that person is a friend.

Thank you to all my friends who have always been there to pick me up when I fall and encourage my heart when I need it. Those whose doors have always been open to me and my family, and whose arms are always open to hold me. I love and appreciate you all so very much, and I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for being such a good friend...and thanks for making me cry in church...it's been awhile...j/k ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
Thanks for the encouragement and all the nice things you say about me. I'm not sure anyone is really fooled though.....we all know when I go to China you breathe a sigh of relief...."He's gone! I can finally go to Joy's house"

I love you!