Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I Cried About You Last Night"

Actually it sounded more like this, "I quide bout you wast night", coming from my 2 year old neice Savannah. I wasn't sure what she meant, but she had the most adorable, pouty face as she said it. I asked, "Why?..did you miss me?" She looked up at me with her big chocolate brown eyes and said, "Uh-Huh". It just melted this Auntie's heart all to pieces. She is so precious.

Thank you, Sally for inviting Joy and I over for lunch yesterday. It was nice to get out of the office for an hour and see you guys. What a treat! We will definitely do it again soon.


5 comments:

Sally Ann said...

Haha! That was so fun!!! We should do that again sometime!!! She sure does love that doll!

Alice said...

Good. Glad she is enjoying it. I am glad I grabbed it for her. I think it resembles her quite a bit.

Lindsey Armstrong said...

Ahh...that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was a lot of fun! It was nice to get out of the office for a change. :) You were able to get some cute pics of the kids, and the video of them running around you in circles is so cute!

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Its great to see one big happy family...sniff sniff, I miss mine!