Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

This is a day to remember those who have served our country for the freedoms that we enjoy. Our freedom is not free. Let's not forget to thank those who have put their lives on the line for this country that we all love. All gave some, but some gave all, remember the fallen as well, and lift their families up in prayer. I know first hand the pain of losing someone in war, they are the true heros of today. If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

3 comments:

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Thank you for thanking my husband for serving. Even as a military wife, I forget to thank my husband for his 20 yrs of service! Great post!

Jenny said...

Great post. I'm up late with my sick little man and I just spent a very wonderful half hour reading your blog. There were more things that I wanted to copy or imitate than I should admit! My heart wept reading about your friend who lost her son. Oh my... what a difficult thing! I also enjoyed your cross cartoon and your quotes on your sidebar. I need to check up on your blog more often! :)

Alice said...

Jenny,
Thank you so much. I am so glad that some of my posts can be a blessing to someone else. After all, we are told to encourage one another.
I am sorry that you little one is sick. I just said a prayer for him, as well as you.
Have a wonderful, blessed day.