Thursday, January 1, 2009

Alice's 2008 Awards

LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend)? that would be JOY. I've known her her whole life and most of mine.
NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND? Lindsey (and her hubby Dan and baby Jacob too)
HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR? getting past the past
LOW POINT​ OF THE YEAR?​​ last Christmas and New Years were tough for me
BEST HOLIDAY? 4th of July at Lake Cushman with Dustins side of the family. I loved it there. (see my post "Lake Cushman" posted in August)
YOUR SONG FOR 2008? "Under His Wings" has got me through a lot of gloomy days
MOVIE FOR 2008? "Mama Mia"
WHO WAS YOUR BEST KISS? Dustin
WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH? Dustin and the kids
WHAT DID YOU DO ON HALLO​WEEN? we had talent night at church that night and I was a chick from the 30's in one song and a hippie from the 70's in another. Good times.
RESTA​URANT OF THE YEAR? Gandhi's Indian
BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR? to get in touch with old friends again
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR? grow in Christ, go to China with Dustin, another trip to Texas, lose weight
TV SHOW OF THE YEAR? I still like American Idol but I missed a lot of it this time around
MOST LOYAL FRIEND OF 2008? Joy
BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR? having the Armstrongs move in down the street. I love our new friends so much!
BIGGEST JERK AWARD? hmm, well, that's not a very nice question. (even though I can think of a couple)
NEW YEAR RESOLUTION? diet and exercise
MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT for 2008? Disneyland with Dustin and the kids

No comments: