Sunday, September 28, 2008

ICKY BUG!


Of course this huge ol' worm-like bug had to show up on my front porch just as some friends from church were dropping off their little ones for Grace to babysit. It was the most disgusting bug I have ever seen...and it was BIG (about 4 inches long and about an inch around). It reminded me of the big fat caterpillar on Bugs Life. Poor Lindsey is not a fan of any type of creepy crawly was afraid to even come up to the door. Do you blame her??? Anyways, just looking at the picture gives me the heebie-jeebies. It was most definitely "icky".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a tomato grub to me... one reason I dread growing maters! I recall my most horrific "bug experience" as a toddler involved a tomato grub and my GRAMPA rescued my screaming little self! YECHHH!

Anonymous said...

It was really yucky! It freaked me out when it started to bend backwards of the wall...I'm sure one will show up at my house soon...eek!

Alice said...

Lindsey,
Haha, yeah we do seem to be tormented by the same bugs. I guess that's what happens when you share a neighborhood.