I didn't know they did these on Blogger either, but I am game.
1. Where is your cell phone? on the kitchen counter
2. Where is your homework? in my Bible
3. Your hair color? icky grayish, brownish, blondish (getting it done Thurs.)
4. Your mother? one of my best friends
5. Your father? my encourager and prayer warrior
6. Your favorite thing? lately...my computer
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your dream/goal? to be more like Him
9. The room you’re in? Dining room
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking, knitting and misc. crafts
11. Your fear? losing the ones I love
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? serving my Jesus wherever He puts me
13. Where were you last night? on the sofa rubbing Dustin's feet
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? a sewing machine
16. Where you grew up? Vermont
17. The last thing you did? painted my front door RED
18. What are you wearing? my painting clothes
19. Your TV? stealer of family time!
20. Your pet(s)? Mini Schnauzer -Dewey & Yorkie -Phoebe & Diamond our kitty
21. Your computer? Awesome, wide-screen laptop, a Christmas present from my honey
22. Your mood? happy! God is so good to me.
23. Missing someone? always missing my friends in Texas, and Renea, and now a friend in NC too.
24. Your car? 31 miles to the gallon
25. Something you’re not wearing? make-up
26. Favorite store? Goodwill and other thrift stores
27. Your loves? my Bible & music (listening and singing)
28. Love someone? so many...like I said, God is so good to me.
29. Your favorite color? aqua blue/green
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning when Dewey was running laps full speed around the house (he is usually chained up but I let him play outside while I was painting..he loved the freedom, haha)
31. Last time you cried? a little while ago when I read Amanda's answers to this survey. I miss her.
I don't have a whole lot of blogger friends yet. I am trying to encourage some of my friends to start one (ya'll know who you are). Anyways, I tag you, Charrissa...and I will be patient for your answers for I know that you do not feel too well these days.