Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Little On the Short Side

I haven't had a real good haircut in over a year. I miss leaving the salon with that excited feeling you get when your hair just looks stinkn' adorable.
After I left the salon today I took a good long look in my car mirror. My hair has never been this short. I have sideburns! It was styled kinda like an old lady would wear it with the sideburns styled down my cheeks and the rest of my hair set perfectly without a hair out of place. It did not look like my usual messy, cutesy, flipped all over hairstyle. I called Joy and boo-hooed about it and then went home to see what I could do with it.
After washing it and starting over it isn't as bad as I had thought. It's still a little too short and the sideburns break my heart, but its only hair, right? It will grow back...but the sideburns will take longer. Maybe I can go as Elvis at the next costume party.

3 comments:

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

I think its cute! Not as bad as I pictured it when you called and told me! I think it makes you look younger.. let me know what the hubs says!! See you Thursday

B.E.Hughes said...

Looks like my mom's regular "do"... cute on you...IF Dustin agrees!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I think its Adorable....