Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunbeams


The sunset's have been so beautiful the past few nights. On Saturday evening I noticed it on the drive home, wishing my camera wasn't at home recharging so I could take a picture. Then last night on my way home from church..there sat the big ol' sun, behind the pine trees, shooting off huge sunbeams again. I still hadn't put my camera in my purse, but I pulled over anyway so that I could enjoy it for a little while. I sat there and actually got a little teary eyed, as I thought about what an amazing God I have. I remembered Bro. Scott's message on Wednesday night about getting rid of the things in my life that block out His light. I want to have sunbeams so big and bright that they reach everyone that I come in contact with.

I took a picture with my cell phone, it's not the best quality, but you can see the radiant sunbeams. Maybe you need to clear away a little clutter and allow God's rays to shine through and touch those in your life too.

1 comment:

B.E.Hughes said...

Good thots, Alice!

"... So let the sun shine IN, Face it with a grin..." -- little Markie